4.17.2012

Toddle Along Tuesday | 04/17/12

I've enjoyed reading everyone's "Day in the Life" posts on Growing Up Geeky's link party. I personally don't have a day in the life post, but wanted to share what my day revolved around today.


See that itty bitty bandaid?

Yes, it was shots day. But Michael, for the first time in his 19 months of life, took it like a champ & didn't cry. The receptionist was even surprised as we came out of the doctor's room a minute later looking like nothing even happened.

I think the best part of him getting shots in the past was how clingy he would be afterwards. Not anymore. Today was filled, not with Michael begging me for hugs and cuddles, but of just the opposite.



~Kristina

7 comments:

  1. Way to go, little man! My son didn't cry when he got his flu shot, but every other shot has been torture for him. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by here. :) I had a lot of fun linking up.

      Delete
  2. new follower off the blog hop and i just wanted to say i was gonna do yo khaila khaila lol thats funny <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luv that name! Thank You for stopping by. :)

      Delete
    2. thank you i fell in love as soon as my bf said lets name her lol i was like yes thats it! ur welcome <3

      Delete