8.24.2012

Help!

Somebody Help Me

We're going out of town for the weekend but I wanted to post this to get some help from you all.

Yo Michael Michael! is in dire need of a makeover.

We're not looking into a complete re-design but for someone who can help create a header & button. I know you have some amazing blogs but I've been unlucky so far e-mailing designers who are either out of my budget or cannot create just what we need.

Please send your recommendations to kristina@yomichaelmichael.com or comment below.

Thanks & have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. What are you looking for? You can email me at
    ejxw33(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a whole blog makeover!!!! I think your blog is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina, thanks for visiting my blog. I am now also following you. Michael is a darling. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can try to make something for you, shoot me an email!

    jcarcamo18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete