8.09.2012

The Sunshine Award


Followers make my happy. Comments make me ecstatic. But an award? What an honor.

Robin over at Love This Life recently nominated me for this award. Thank You Robin! Thanks for giving me that extra push to keep going with this blog. For the insight in knowing that someone out there is really touched by what I have to say.


Here's how the award works:
Thank the person who gave it to you.
Next, answer the following questions about yourself.
Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.
Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.
Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!


Now, get to know me:
1. Favorite color- Pink
2. Favorite animal - Safari types
3. Favorite number - Too many to name: 7, 9, 10, 14, 27...
4. Favorite Drink - Nothing is better than water.
5. Facebook or Twitter- Neither. I'm actually not a member of either.
6. Good book or good movie- Movie. But if its based off a book, I have high expectations.
7. My passion- My family, sports, reading & writing...
8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving
9. Favorite day- Sunday Funday
10. Favorite flower - Red roses

Here are my 10 nominees for the Sunshine Award:


~Kristina

7 comments:

  1. I am just stopping by to follow you and say hi!

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a social media person except for blog. i have facebook but barely open it. no twitter. definitely no.

    following you from the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a blog award. Stop by and claim your award. http://todaywiththetennerys.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know so much about you!!

    You have a great blog!!! :) :)

    Love
    Mehak
    Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katrina, thank you for stopping by my blog, and here I am returning the favor. We do appreciate our followers dont we. Congratulations on your award, I think there neat. Now I need to figure out the blog where you found me, so I can go back there.

    Have a great week, thanks again, Karren
    Oh! My Heartsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Newest follower from the Mom Mingle. Would love a follow back!

    www.momontherunx2.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristina,

    Visiting you from the Naptime Review blog hop. Thanks for stopping by my blog and congratulations on the award!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete