9.17.2012

2nd Birthday | Disneyland

This week on the blog, we're recapping all of last week's birthday events: what we did, what worked, what stress we couldn't avoid, what we would probably do differently next year, but more importantly, what fun we had. We hope that you not only enjoy reliving these moments with us, but possibly take something from it.

Today, I'm sharing with you our birthday trip to Disneyland. This was probably the one thing I was most excited for, as Michael & I finally got to wear our birthday pins!

Untitled

Untitled

We had dinner at our favorite restaurant in Disneyland too- Cafe Orleans. Have you heard of a Monte Cristo? Or Pommes Frites? If not, you're hiding under a rock. Just kidding. The best part of the restaurant was that it's indoors. We were able to escape the 100 degree weather and when we all finished, the weather cooled so much, it was perfect.

We then enjoyed some jazz music by the water. Some of us danced. Well, just Michael & his cousin Jazlyn.

Untitled 

Untitled

Want more indoor fun? My brother introduced us to Innoventions, located in Tomorowland. How did we not know this place existed? They had so many cool activities not just for the kids, but for grown ups too. You can't beat more air conditioned fun.

Untitled

Untitled 

Untitled

The best part? A real life Fruit Ninja!!

fruit ninja!


~Kristina

5 comments:

  1. We went to Disneyland earlier this year and my son loved the Buzz Lightyear ride and Haunted Mansion. We LOVE Cafe Orleans and the Monte Cristo is our absolute favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays in Disneyland??? I am so flippin' jealous! Pea green I tell you! I SO love that place and have been jonesing for a visit.
    New follower here and looking forward to looking around.
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We adore Disney - but Disney world is closer for us! I'm your newest follower...come visit! www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to take my kids to disney! I'm a new follower, just hopped over from the blog hop. Please visit me @
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete