9.06.2012

Thankful Thursday | 09/06/12

As I drove to pick Michael up last night after our date night (I also dropped my husband off for his scheduled MRI), the silence had me thinking of the many things I'm thankful for:
  • Long awaited date nights
  • Family close enough to allow us to go on date nights, but far enough for us not to take advantage
  • Health insurance
  • Good food
  • Dessert Date Night w/ @rafaelvillaruz
  • A son who can sit patiently in his carseat as we wait for our pizza takeout
  • Public transportation
  • Minutes of alone time
  • Unending curiousity
  • Dead worms are so fascinating.
Now your turn. What is 1 thing you're thankful for?

Thankful Thursdays Button


~Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Family!:)

    Mmmm that good food looks yummy! Health insurance is something that too many people take for granted these days!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete