10.04.2012

Currently | 10/04/12

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Wendy from This Amazing Day!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Laughing, Writing, Dreaming, Craving, Anticipating

We are currently.... 

Laughing at this video.

Writing with our new dot markers.

Dreaming of something interesting. Michael has been tossing & turning in his sleep, as if he's playing some sort of game. Me? Not so much. I've been having a deep kind of sleep every night for the past few nights.

Craving Food. Well, at least my husband & I are. (We're doing this 5 Day Slim Down. Yep, even my husband.)

Anticipating 6p already. We were lucky to have Rafael come home before 4p yesterday. We miss him already. And Lobster Nachos from

first try at this panoramic option

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES: 
Watching, Reading, Eating, Inspired by, Thinking


HK
~Kristina

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy that you linked up and that you connected me to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a bit starstruck seeing your reply. :)

      Delete