10.02.2012

Featured | Daydreaming Realist

Yay! Noel over at Daydreaming Realist has been so gracious enough to feature our most recent San Francisco trip on her blog. Daydreaming Realist is a lifestyle blog with a family-friendly atmosphere, written by a female parent. Here's what she had to say about this post-
Beautiful photos! I've never seen photos of San Francisco from all of these angles, before :) "Photo heavy," but I'm sure we'd love even more ;) *jealous* I love how pretty the water is and the adorable little pastry animals! I really need to visit SF one day, soon.
To see the feature, please visit here or visit her blog here.


~Kristina

1 comment:

  1. :) I always love seeing your beautiful photos and adventures! Your blog is really fun and insightful. Thank you so much for highlighting my blog in your post!

    ReplyDelete