10.10.2012

New New

As you may have noticed, we're going through a makeover of sorts around these parts. I hope you all continue to stay patient as we make our final tweaks.

I wanted to take the time to Thank my graphic designer Jackellyn @ In the waiting line.  She created the new banner & button and I couldn't be any more pleased.

I've also added a feature, button swaps, on the left. My first button swap? With the awesome Randalin @ Harvesting Kale. Please send an e-mail at kristina@yomichaelmichael.com if you'd like to swap buttons. Um, it's free.

And please, please, please, if you can, vote for us! Just click the link below, then the owl on the left.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

Whew. Other than that, we're taking a vacation, a bloggy vacation. I hope to see you all again in a week with some amazing posts! :)


~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment