11.01.2012

Currently | 11/01/12

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Wendy from This Amazing Day!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Loving, Looking, Cooking, Catching, Missing

We are currently.... 

Loving homemade donuts.

Looking for orange juice or any source of vitamin C. See "Catching" below.

Cooking see "Loving" above. And our good ole strawberry oatmeal bars. I'm on a rampage today.

Catching a cold? I hope not. I have that itchy back of the throat feeling.

Missing Rafael aka Daddy but better known as my husband. It's our 9 year anniversary today.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES: 
Anticipating, Buying, Needing, Thinking, Ignoring

HK

~Kristina

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a good home made doughnut recipe? I've always wanted to trying making them at home, but need a good recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently bought a Bella Cucina Mini Donut Maker from Target. It was on clearance for 9.99! This website has the basic recipe- http://www.lovefromtheoven.com/2011/05/30/homemade-donuts-bella-cucina-mini-donut-maker/. But after a recent search on Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/amyo2004/donuts-for-my-bella-cucina-donut-maker/ I'm ever more overwhelmed with all the possibilities!

      Delete