11.26.2012

Movie Monday | 11/26/12

The holiday season has officially kicked off. And with that, comes a slew of holiday movies. Although this is the perfect time for me to revisit holiday classics like A Charlie Brown Christmas, Serendipity, & Home Alone, I've been recently hooked on Hallmark Channel & Lifetime original movies, all thanks to my Mom and aunts. Today, I'll be reviewing 2 of the most recent movies I've seen.


Movie- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
Rating!!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- Great story. Great lesson. Great love.
Downside- Very reminiscent of Nicholas Sparks' The Lucky One.


Movie- The March Sisters At Christmas (Lifetime)
Rating!!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- I found this movie pretty entertaining, cute, & humorous.
Downside- Get ready for the ultimate cheese fest. And try not compare it to the original Little Women. You'll be highly disappointed.


~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment