12.20.2012

Currently | 12/20/12

Untitled

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Lindsey from Ot and Et!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Wearing, Playing, Baking, Making, Singing

We are currently.... 

Wearing our pjs. It's 2p.

Playing with Stackadoos.

Baking nothing. We're actually taking a break from baking/cooking since we have so many leftovers & will have even more since Christmas is next week.

Making Christmas memories everyday.

Singing my favorite holiday song. Oh and here's Jimmy Fallon singing it too-


NEXT WEEK'S THEMES: 
Obsessing, Looking, Improving, Learning, Remembering

HK

~Kristina

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog Kristina! I am now following yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm following your lovely blog back.
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit:) I am hopping over to meet you and return the follow (via GFC):)
    Love this idea of a post:) Fun times and great memories:)

    I would also love to invite you to Freedom Fridays Blog Hop (no rules and LIVE NOW!)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. One of the few late night comedians I still check up on.

      Delete