12.27.2012

Foto Dump | Our Holiday Season (So Far)

I apologize for the lack of updates. Like many of you all, it's not only the most wonderful time of the year, but the busiest. My husband has been off work & all Michael's classes/playdate groups/activities are on hiatus until 2013. So we've been taking advantage of our slow mornings, long evenings, and sunny days. I know you all are busy too, so I hope you enjoy browsing through these photos.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Christmas morning Untitled Michael taking "stay there" too literal Untitled Untitled piano man

~Kristina

3 comments:

  1. So it looks like you had much fun!!!
    Happy holidays from www.craftyspices.com to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been by in a while and am so glad I popped over. It looks like you are all having a wonderful time enjoying each other! Wishing you all the best in the new year.
    All the best - Monica

    ReplyDelete