12.10.2012

Movie Monday | 12/10/12

Here's a special treat for you all today. I've reviewed 3 (yes, 3) movies I've watched this past week. Enjoy!


MovieThe Dark Knight Rises
Rating!!!!!! (Out of 5) And I know there are 6 !s. It was THAT good.
Upside- Best movie of 2012. Hands down. And the special surprise at the end, well, it was the one thing that I had wanted in every Batman film.
Downside- Didn't want it to end.


MovieLove At the Christmas Table (Lifetime)
Rating!!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- I take back what I said last week. This is my favorite holiday movie of 2012. It actually made me tear up.
Downside- At one point, I just gave up on the characters actually "getting together." It was like, c'mon already.



Movie- Think Like A Man
Rating!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- Kevin Hart.
Downside- Everything else. Biggest let down of a movie. I think I should've read the book first in this case.



~Kristina

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I am Hanna and I found you through the blog hop!! I love making new friends and your blog is lovely. I am your newest follower:) Happy Holidays! You can find me over at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete