1.17.2013

Currently | 01/16/12

Untitled

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Lindsey from Ot and Et!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Growing, Making, Worrying, Dancing, Laughing

We are currently.... 

Growing hair. Well at least I am. (I just cut Michael's.) I've been researching biotin & am really interested. Anyone have any success stories? Oh, and look at Michael's hair in the picture up there.

Making or actually browsing diy websites. I need to put my glue gun to use!

Worrying about nothing. :)

Dancing around the house while carrying Michael. I burn more calories that way.

Laughing at the thought of my husband singing this one song. I don't even know the name of it but him singing it always makes me laugh.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES:
Watching, Instagramming, Tasting, Listening, Learning

HK


~Kristina

3 comments:

  1. I love these. And I'm off to do some DIY valentines day projects with the girls. They can't wait! Have fun and Happy Thursday!
    XOXO
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mister Michael is adorable! I love his hair. My little guy just recently grew hair which was pretty dang exciting.

    http://amusingpark.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/currently-01-17-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I am growing my hair out too! I haven't even heard of Biotin but prenatal vitamins help quite a bit! May our hair grow fast and strong!

    ReplyDelete