3.07.2013

Currently | 03/07/13

Untitled

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Lindsey from Ot and Et!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Eating, Drinking, Listening, Reading, Thinking

I am currently.... (This week, Michael started his 2-year-old program, therefore, all the themes will be based on what I'm doing this second.)

Eating food. Finally. (More on the juice cleanse we just finished in a later post.)

Drinking cold coffee. I forgot about it but it still tastes sooo good.

Listening to the sounds of silence.

Reading my homework materials. I love it when you don't have to download it to be read through Adobe.

Thinking of course, about how Michael is doing on his second day.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES:
Watching, Craving, Looking, Loving, Planning

HK


~Kristina

2 comments:

  1. I hope Michael is loving his new program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will definitely do a post on how much WE luv the Montessori program soon. :)

      Delete