3.14.2013

Currently | 03/14/13

Untitled
Sorry for the blurry picture. But isn't he so cute here?

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Lindsey from Ot and Et!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Watching, Craving, Looking, Loving, Planning

I am currently.... 

Watching all the delivery trucks pass by our street while getting some homework done.

Craving ice cream. Specifically Baskin Robbins' Jamoca Almond Fudge, my all time fave.

Looking for Adidas Gazelles for Michael. We have Zappos store credit but his size in the color that we want isn't available. I signed up for the e-mail reminders a few days ago, but I don't know if I can wait any longer.

Loving the weather right now. Last night we were able to sit & watch the Lakers game outside at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Planning a fun weekend at a new Los Angeles landmark.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES:
Cleaning, Planning, Planting, Skipping, Wearing

HK


~Kristina

1 comment:

  1. I've never had Jamoca Almond Fudge - but it sounds AMAZING.
    Enjoy the sunshine for me! I can't wait until some of the vitamin d heads my way.

    ReplyDelete