3.21.2013

Currently | 03/21/13

Untitled
I seriously love this photo of Michael so much.

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Lindsey from Ot and Et!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Cleaning, Planning, Planting, Skipping, Wearing

I am currently.... 

Cleaning the floors. I never knew how much faster I could get this done without a toddler running around!

Planning in Evernote. I'm obsessed with it. I've been making lists, creating notes and notebooks, stacking, scanning, & organizing like crazy. And the fact that it has word recognition for photos is just amazing. I laugh at the fact that I would randomly search words just to see if it pulls up the correct note.

Planting nothing because it's just not my thing.

Skipping, literally. Michael learned how to skip in his Kindermusik class yesterday & he can actually do it!

Wearing my favorite Uniqlo star lounge pants. Their wear and tear have been showing lately, so I'm highly considering these.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES:
Feeling, Imagining, Considering, Listening To, Moving

HK


~Kristina

2 comments:

  1. You are a liar, that is NOT Michael. There is no way he is that BIG!!! I'm serious. I almost cried!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! We Miss You!! Michael learned how to operate Instagram, so it's been deleted off my phone since. HAHA

      Delete