3.25.2013

Movie Monday | 03/25/13

I can't believe we actually watched 3 movies last week. For those of you joining us for the first time, each Monday I review the movies we watched the past week. I keep my reviews pretty simple to a rating out of 5,  the upside, and the downside to every movie. Enjoy!


Movie- Lincoln
Rating!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- Look at that picture above. Seriously. You couldn't find a better Lincoln than Daniel Day Lewis. 
Downside- Watching this movie before bed probably wasn't the best idea, as it made me really tired every night.



MovieEnd of Watch
Rating!!!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- It was funny, action packed, & just a great movie all together. Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena make a great cop duo.
Downside- It was a bit gruesome at times.




Movie- Life of Pi
Rating!!!!! (Out of 5)
Upside- What a beautiful movie, with a beautiful message. It kind of made me want to live my life like Pi Patel.
Downside- I was confused about the ending. A quick Google search did the trick.

All images via Rotten Tomatoes.


~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment