6.06.2013

Currently | 06/06/13

Untitled

THE DEAL: 
Use our themes or use your own - just share what you're "currently" up to! 
Please remember to add your link below and to copy and paste the button code into your post so others can find us and link up too. 
 Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are participating and say hello - especially my lovely co-host Lindsey from Ot and Et!

THIS WEEK'S THEMES: 
Coveting, Imagining, Asking, Saving or Saving For, Fearing


We're currently.... 

Coveting nothing at the moment. Haha Did anyone else have to Google the exact definition of this? I thought it was "want" at first and had something written out, but I can honestly say that I don't feel "blameworthy desire" for anything right now.

Imagining what life is like now for the 84 year old woman from Florida who won the $340 million Powerball jackpot. Okay, let me think of something better. Michael's been imagining he's a monster. I have this to thank:


Asking for Pocoyo! I swear, each week, new obsession. Michael was first introduced to Pocoyo when he was a weee little baby. We purchased an episode on iTunes since he seemed to like it, but it quickly found its way buried under a whole bunch of episodes which too were forgotten about. But suddenly this week, he's loving it again.

Saving For our future home renovations. My husband & I are kinda obsessed with our house right now. We want to change it all: put in some recessed lighting, paint, remodel our bathrooms, put in new doors, etc. It's endless. And I partly blame my new favorite blog: IHeart Organizing. This obsession though comes with a heavy price tag that we're currently saving for.

Fearing indoor pollutants. I blame the blog mentioned above for my current obsession with air purifiers and cleaners. After much research, I've learned that our indoor air may actually be more harmful than outdoor air. But, its nothing that some fresh air and a plant can't fix. (I need to tell myself that I don't need that $150 Winix Air Cleaner.)

That's a lot of obsessions for one week. Can't wait to see what next week has in store for us.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES:
Building, Forming, Sharing, Dreading, Singing

HK


~Kristina

4 comments:

  1. ha! I just smiled and agreed through this whole post! :) Being the Jackpot winner would help with a few things, right? ;) My Noah loves Pocoyo and he watched it everyday when it came on... stopped for something new... now, he's loving it again. That show is awesome. I love it, too. Pocoyo teaches really great stuff for kids--imagination and kindness etc. I love when Ellie (the elephant) was a princess--that episode is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A month later & he's obsessed with Mickey now. ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha - I'm glad that I'm not the only person that struggled to put 'coveting' into a sentence!

    I'm also home obsessed lately. I'm actually resisting clicking on the link you shared because I can't bare to become any more obsessed....

    ReplyDelete