8.23.2013

Dear Michael

Untitled

In just a few short weeks you will be 3. THREE! And I have to admit that this age is most certainly my favorite. Funny how that sounds, because each age has become a favorite of mine as you grow older.

As you near your third year, my hope for you is to always live life as you are now: with such a pure & loving heart and mind.

You have been so in awe of life. You want to eat everything, go everywhere, meet anyone, jump off the highest ledge, jump into the deepest hole. You're truly awestruck of all things.

And while most of the time I'm fearful, I'm thankful. For your love of life.

Because you have truly opened my eyes into loving mine.

"For this boy I prayed, and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of Him. So I have also dedicated him to the Lord; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the Lord." -1 Samuel 1:27-28

~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment